Join us for a two day conference this June that covers all of the key withholding and reporting regimes. The event's agenda includes:
- Common Reporting Standard Implementation
- FATCA Systems Compliance
- Practical Implementation of Section 871(m) Rules
- U.S. NRA and Domestic Backup Withholding Challenges
- The Qualified Intermediary and Qualified Derivative Dealer Rules
- You'll hear from industry peers and top practitioners on the best strategies to overcome some of the most challenging developments in the withholding tax and reporting area in over a decade.
- Key government officials are invited to interact with the financial industry which allows both parties to hear each other's concerns and key issues.
- Cutting edge topics will be addressed in depth – there is always something new!
- Sessions focus on practical operational solutions not just on the tax technical rules and cutting edge issues.