This is Current Federal Tax Developments for the week of November 7, 2016 - Sometimes Signing Just Ain’t Enough. Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by the state CPA societies and Nichols Patrick CPE, Incorporated.
This week we’ll look at the following:
- More phishing for preparer’s creditials
- Employer match created material difference in present value for deferred compensation purposes
- Retirement plan limits for 2017 are out
- Suspended corporation left without a means to challenge IRS action
- Signing checks did not make taxpayer a responsible person
The audio for this week's podcast can be streamed or downloaded via the link below.
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio
A PDF with this week's articles can be downloaded from the link below.
- 2016-11-07 Current Federal Tax Developments