Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by the state CPA societies and Nichols Patrick CPE, Incorporated.
This week we’ll look at the following::
- IRS has to shut down electronic filing PIN program yet again
- Taxpayer’s mistake in dealing with inherited annuity can’t be fixed
- No documentation, no charitable deduction
- Proposed regulations on deferred compensation arrangements on which taxpayers may rely
- Taxpayer who went ahead with transaction despite warnings from two advisers finds ignoring the advice is costly
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio
Materials related to this week's podcast can be downloaded below.