This week we’ll look at the following::
- Security Summit 2016 report issued - and preparer security is an issue
- The interaction between crowdsourcing and taxes discussed in an IRS letter
- A taxpayer’s testimony was enough for the Tax Court to find him insolvent
- The IRS didn’t find the taxpayer’s medical claim believable for a late IRA rollover
- The Night Circuit finds Congress intended for the Tax Court to do more than just contemplate the statute of limitations for a partner
- The Federal Circuit outlines when changes in a consolidated group will affect interest netting.
The audio only version can be found (and downloaded if you like) below.
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio
The materials for this week's session can be downloaded below: