Current Federal Tax Developments for the week of July 3, 2017 - Meals for the Road Team. Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by the state CPA societies and the Loscalzo Institute.
his week we look at the following developments:
- Senate doesn’t vote on health care reform before July 4 recess
- Taxpayer didn’t owe tax on funds wired from IRA to buy stock
- Another Circuit holds that mortgage must be subordinated before conservation easement donation
- Full deduction allowed for road meals for hockey team
- Final regulations issued on streamlined application for §501(c)(3) status
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio
A PDF with articles for this weeks developments can be downloaded below.