This is Current Federal Tax Developments for the week of October 24, 2016 - Can’t Escape the Lien. Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by the state CPA societies and Nichols Patrick CPE,
This week we’ll look at the following:
- IRS issues updated capitalization Audit Technique Guide
- Retirement plans given flexibility to assist participants affected by Hurricane Matthew
- Omission of prior year’s gifts does not extend statute to assess tax
- Former spouses’s tax liens can be foreclosed upon even though property transferred as division of community property
- Inauguration Day is a due date holiday
The audio only version can be streamed or downloaded via the links below.
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio
The articles for the items discussed this week can be downloaded in the PDF below.
- 2016-10-24 Current Federal Tax Developments