Current Federal Tax Developments for the week of May 8, 2017 - Week of Health Care. Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by the state CPA societies and the Loscalzo Institute.
This week we look at the following developments
- IRS issues 2018 ACA numbers at the same time the House passes the modified AHCA
- IRS issues HSA related numbers for 2018
- North-South spinoff ruled to be tax free by IRS
- The Tax Court tells a taxpayer what is meant by a tax refund
- Laboratory ruled not to be a health service business under Section 1202
- IRS can directly penalize partner who did not report items on K-1 from TEFRA partnership
An audio only version of the presentation can be streamed or downloaded below.
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio
A PDF with the articles for this week's developments can be downloaded below: