For this week of April 4, 2016 in Current Federal Tax Developments we look at:
- When Code Sections Collide - Dealing with the Interaction of Two Partnership Anti-Abuse Rules
- Did the finding of value where a bankruptcy trustee saw worthless junk lead to self-employment income?
- Actions after the decedent’s passing had consequences to estate’s charitable contribution deduction
- Same facts, same result--another IRA bites the dust despite new ideas presented to the court on how to keep the IRA alive
- A reminder regarding reimbursing a single employee’s private health insurance
The written discussions for the week can be downloaded via the link below.