This week we’ll look at the following::
- Online transcript program restarts
- IRS gives some real estate developers bad news
- IRS finalizes regulations on cancellation of debt and disregarded entities
- Opinion shopping is costly to a holder of a life insurance policy
- CPEO application process detailed
Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by your state society of CPAs and Nichols Patrick CPE, Incorporated
You can download the articles for items discussed in this week's show from the link below.