Current Federal Tax Developments for the week of March 19, 2018 - Love and the Tax Attorney. Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by the state CPA societies and Kaplan Professional Education.
This week we look at the following items:
- OVDP program to end on September 28, 2018
- Entire cost of having international firm prepare returns for employees sent overseas treated as wages
- Conundrum only a tax attorney could love - dealing with a sale case where the regulations don’t give guidance
- Guidance given on reporting and paying Section 965 transition tax
- Mansion was never actually a rental, so loss was a capital loss rather than a 1231 loss
An audio only version of this week's broadcast can be downloaded or streamed below.
A PDF with articles on this week's developments can be downloaded below.