Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by the state CPA societies and Nichols Patrick CPE, Incorporated.
This week we’ll look at the following::
- IRS has to shut down electronic filing PIN program yet again
- Taxpayer’s mistake in dealing with inherited annuity can’t be fixed
- No documentation, no charitable deduction
- Proposed regulations on deferred compensation arrangements on which taxpayers may rely
- Taxpayer who went ahead with transaction despite warnings from two advisers finds ignoring the advice is costly
Materials related to this week's podcast can be downloaded below.