This week we’ll look at the following::
- Security Summit 2016 report issued - and preparer security is an issue
- The interaction between crowdsourcing and taxes discussed in an IRS letter
- A taxpayer’s testimony was enough for the Tax Court to find him insolvent
- The IRS didn’t find the taxpayer’s medical claim believable for a late IRA rollover
- The Night Circuit finds Congress intended for the Tax Court to do more than just contemplate the statute of limitations for a partner
- The Federal Circuit outlines when changes in a consolidated group will affect interest netting.
The audio only version can be found (and downloaded if you like) below.
The materials for this week's session can be downloaded below: