This is Current Federal Tax Developments for the week of July 11, 2016 - Data Attack Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by the state CPA societies and Nichols Patrick CPE, Incorporated.
This week we’ll look at the following::
- IRS Warns Preparers to Be Aware of Data Loss
- Proposed Regulations on Health Care Credit Provide Design for “Opt-Out” Programs
- What Doesn’t Work in Proving Equitable Ownership of a Residence
- Court of Appeals Agrees Working Interest Owners Are Subject to Self-Employment Tax Under Partnership Rules
- IRS Explains to the Court How It Applied a Refund Before It Received the Return
You can download a PDF with the articles for this week's topics below: