Current Federal Tax Developments for the week of June 19, 2017 - The Heat is On. Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by the state CPA societies and the Loscalzo Institute.
This week we look at the following developments
- Supreme Court declines to hear ex-CEO of Qwest’s appeal
- S corporation could not deduct accrued wages for ESOP plan participants
- IRS views Mescalero as applying on in front of court in email
- The BBA partnership proposed regulations are finally in the Federal Register
- Disaster relief does not give relief to those already out of compliance
A PDF with articles describing this week's updates can be downloaded below: