Current Federal Tax Developments for the week of July 30, 2018: A 199A Glimmer of Hope.
This week we look at the following items:
- First 199A regulations are sent to OMB for review
- Minnesota tests whether lower limits than South Dakota will work under Wayfair
- Utah enacts South Dakota limits for remote sellers
- Another US District Court agrees that the IRS’s own regulations limit the FBAR willfulness penalty amount
- Taxpayer stuck with transferee liability after entering into transaction to sell corporation
An audio only version of this week's broadcast can be streamed or downloaded below.
A PDF with articles on this week's developments can be downloaded below: