This is Current Federal Tax Developments for the week of September 26, 2016 - A Week of Cases. Current Federal Tax Developments is brought to you by the state CPA societies and Nichols Patrick CPE, Incorporated.
This week we’ll look at the following:
- IRS tells more employees not to initiate contact by phone
- When is a health benefit plan not a health benefit plan
- Taxpayer fails to present proof plan had more than 10 employers
- Another SILO transaction fails to lead to the expected tax benefits
- The Tax Court does not accept that land was held for investment at time of sale
The audio can be stream or downloaded below.
Articles for this week's developments can be downloaded below: